COCOA ISABELLA is a stylish one-bed ground floor studio (watch the river go by from your window seat!) situated, like its sister apartments Cocoa Lily and Cocoa River in York’s most historic industrial building, Rowntree Wharf, built in 1860 as Leetham Mill one of the largest flour-rolling mills in Europe.
Later becoming home to the famous Rowntree chocolate factory, and we have displayed photos of the workforce and machinery, as well as examples of the original artwork.
The apartment comes with a free, allocated and secure parking spot – no picking your way through fiddly side streets, it’s on-site.
The property is an elegant mix of cool and comfort with original 19th-century brickwork. Newly decorated and high spec including QLED TV, king-size bed, free Wi-Fi, modern quartz worktop kitchen with high-end appliances. And yes, those are genuine traffic lights from a Chicago street corner in the ’50s.
Quiet and peaceful, yet only five minutes from the city centre, combining ‘loft’-style living with sophistication.
- Quiet and peaceful riverside location
- Only a couple of minutes from the city centre
- Allocated and secure FREE parking on site
- We pride ourselves on being super-clean and home-from-home
- Fully-tiled shower rooms
- Central heating
- High-end specifications throughout
- Quartz kitchen worktops and high-end appliances
- Air recycling system
- One and two night stays subject to availability
- York’s finest industrial building, 160 years old
- Original 19th-century brickwork, ‘loft-style’ living
- Lots more info, pics and videos on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram